Holiday Ordering and Customer Service Information
Happy Holidays from Furls Crochet!
The Holiday Season is in full swing and Furls wants to make sure your gift-giving endeavors go off without a hitch! Below you can find information about changes to operating hours, order fulfilment, customer service and shipping deadlines. For more detailed information please see our Holiday Frequently Asked Questions.
Regular warehouse and customer service hours are Monday through Friday, 9am CT - 3:30pm CT. Holiday Hours will be extended to evenings and weekends.
Email for Customer Service: email@example.com
Furls staff, including the warehouse and customer service teams, will be off the following days.
- Thanksgiving: Thursday, November 24, 2022
- Christmas Day, observed: Monday, December 26, 2022
- New Year’s Day, observed: Monday, January 2, 2023
Changes to Order Fulfilment and Customer Service
Holiday closures will affect order fulfilment and the availability of customer service. Further details in regards to the bullet points below can be found in our Holiday Frequently Asked Questions.
- Orders placed outside of operating hours will be fulfilled, in the order in which they were received, beginning on the next business day.
- Expedited shipping refers to the shipping speed after the order leaves the warehouse.
- Furls will make every attempt to process orders with expedited shipping on the same day for orders placed before 2pm CT and orders placed after 2pm CT, on the next day. Further details below
- Changes to orders will not be made outside of operating hours. Further details below.
- Emails and telephone messages will be returned in the order they were received. Further details below.
- Please note that multiple emails and or phone calls will delay the response time for all requests.
Holiday Shipping Deadlines
Due to a high volume of orders, please allow an additional 5-7 days for fulfillment. To ensure your package ships before the cutoff dates, the Furls team recommends placing your Holiday orders 1-2 weeks before the cutoff dates below.
These dates are provided without factoring unforeseen variables occurring across the globe, such as service strikes, extreme weather or suspended deliveries due to war/conflict and our trade being deemed nonessential. Our team will work with what control we do have to see your parcels are delivered in a timely manner!
Cutoff dates during the holiday season for a December 25 delivery are estimated for the following domestic carriers:
USPS Standard First Class Mail - 12/17/22
USPS Priority* - 12/19/22
USPS Priority Mail Express* - 12/23/22
*Priority and Priority Express are fulfilled when ordered during normal business hours and before 2pm CT.
UPS Ground - 12/19/22
UPS 3 Day Select* - 12/20/22
UPS 2nd Day Air* - 12/21/22
UPS Next Day Air* - 12/22/22
*UPS 3 Day Select, UPS 2nd Day Air, and UPS Next Day Air are fulfilled when ordered during normal business hours and before 2pm CT.
Cutoff dates during the holiday season for a December 25 through December 31 delivery are estimated for the following international carriers:
For Delivery by December 25
United Kingdom: 12/12/22
Australia and New Zealand: 11/28/22
Rest of the World: 11/30/22
For Delivery by December 31
United Kingdom: 12/17/22
Australia and New Zealand: 12/5/22
Rest of the World: 12/5/22
Express Shipping Deadlines for Christmas and New Year’s, International
Christmas, World Wide: 12/19/22
New Year’s, World Wide: 12/22/22
Updated November 2022