Teak Tapestry Needle Case
Available in multiple wood variants, these beautiful cases are perfect for organizing your embroidery, sewing, and assorted needles (not included)!
Our large Teak needle case measures approximately 1" in diameter and 3.5 - 4.0" in height allowing it to hold approximately 15 tapestry needles, up to 2 5/8" long.
Teak Tapestry Needle Cases, previously known as Handmade Wooden Needle Cases, joined the Furls Family in October 2018.
Material: Hand-carved from the highest quality wood, each wood accessory offers unique wood grain and tone variations.
Finish: Our wood products are not stained. Each one is beautifully polished and sealed with a high-quality carnauba wax.
*Please note that due to the organic nature of wood, no two woodgrains are the same, and your wood accessory may look different than the sample shown on our website. One of the handmade items' most exciting features is that each is handcrafted, special, and unique.
- Sustainable Craftsmanship: Made from responsibly sourced wood.
- Gift-Ready: Comes in a beautifully crafted, recyclable package, making it the perfect gift for passionate crocheters.
- Storage: Keep your wood accessories safe when not in use by storing them in their original box. Keep in a cool, dry place.
- Cleaning: Wipe gently with a soft, lint-free cloth and avoid abrasive materials to keep your wood tray pristine.
- Pro Tip: Wash your hands before use. Refrain from using lotions while handling wood products to preserve the finish.
- Free US Shipping on minimum orders of $60.
- Free Canadian or UK Shipping on minimum orders of $120 USD.
- Free International Shipping on minimum orders of $160 USD.
- Easy Returns: Love it or return it! Hassle-free returns within 90 days.
See our Furls Shipping Policy for full details and exclusions.
SHOP ALL WOOD ACCESSORIES