Limited Edition Nautilus Streamline Resin Crochet Hooks
Due to the experimental nature of this product, please read the Refund and Replacement Policy below prior to purchase.
Limited Edition Nautilus Streamline Resin crochet hooks are here while supplies last!
Copper flakes are suspended in clear epoxy which are then hugged on either side by opaque white and navy resin. As the resin cures, the metal flakes are heated putting on an epic show of color. Ranging from bright vibrant copper to a soft and elegant gold, each hook is waiting to become the crown jewel of your Furls crochet hook collection.
Limited Edition Nautilus joined the Furls Family in December 2023.
Please note our Limited Edition Nautilus Streamline Resin Crochet Hooks are a testament to our commitment to innovation and design.
As part of an experimental series to explore the boundaries of our resin hooks, these unique pieces feature copper foil flakes within a navy and white resin, creating a stunning visual effect. However, the addition of these flakes has resulted in the hooks being slightly more fragile, particularly if dropped.
We want to ensure that you are fully informed about the special nature of these hooks before making a purchase.
Due to the experimental nature and increased fragility of these hooks, we have a specific policy in place: we do not offer refunds or replacements for the Limited Edition Nautilus Hooks. Instead, we will provide store credit for the purchase price if any issues arise within a 3-year period, in line with our current and updated Refund/Replacement model. This policy helps us continue to push the boundaries of crochet hook design while also respecting the artistry and craftsmanship that goes into each piece. Your understanding and acknowledgment of this condition are greatly appreciated as you enjoy the unique beauty and functionality of these specially crafted hooks.
Material: 100% Premium Resin* with metal flakes.
Available Sizes: G/4.00 mm to Q/15.00 mm
Length: Designed for a universal fit at approximately 6.75 inches
Diameter: 17 mm at the widest point for optimal comfort
Weight: Approximately 0.5 oz
*Please be advised colors may vary slightly from what is pictured on our site. While we do our best to display our hook colors accurately, each product is handmade and may change slightly at each production. Computer monitors also display differently from device to device.
- Innovative Materials: Copper flakes are suspended in clear epoxy and then hugged on either side by opaque white and navy resin. The metal flakes are heated as the resin cures, putting on an epic show of color. Ranging from bright, vibrant copper to soft and elegant gold, each hook is waiting to become the crown jewel of your Furls crochet hook collection.
- Ergonomic Design: Designed for every crafter, ensuring maximum comfort and reducing wrist strain and fatigue.
- Colorful Craftsmanship: Each resin hook is meticulously hand-poured, swirled, and carved, making each one one of a kind.
- Flawless Resin Finish: Enjoy a seamless glide with every stitch, with zero snagging.
- Balanced to Perfection: A harmonious weight distribution that feels like stardust in your hands.
- Iconic Streamline Shape: Perfected over the past decade to make each hook a comfortable experience.
- Storage: Preserve its finish by storing it in its original box or a Furls Hook Stand or Tray. Keep in a cool, dry place.
- Cleaning: Wipe gently with a soft, lint-free cloth, avoiding abrasive materials to keep your hook pristine.
- Pro Tip: Wash your hands before use. Refrain from using lotions while handling hooks to preserve the finish.
See our Furls Shipping Policy for full details and exclusions.
- Free US Shipping on minimum orders of $60.
- Free Canadian or UK Shipping on minimum orders of $120 USD.
- Free International Shipping on minimum orders of $160 USD.
- Easy Returns: Love it or return it! Hassle-free returns within 90 days.
Which hook is best for you? Check out our Hook Comparison Guide.